Full Online IELTS Course (everything).
Jump to Band 7 or higher or it's free.
JUMP TO BAND 7 OR IT’S FREE*
No More Frustration! Confusion disappears!
This online course contains the most valuable IELTS Task 2 knowledge to instantly write clear coherent essays. It even includes essay corrections TO GUARANTEE YOU IMPROVE. I have been teaching this method now for about three years and slowly perfecting it. Finally I have perfected it for fast band-jumping improvement.
My mind goes blank! I cannot organise my thoughts!
You may have good English skills, but that still is not enough because on exam day you must think of ideas –usually on some topic you have no interest in. And then you have to think of an opinion, present it, structure it, write it, etc. etc. all in 40 minutes!
The essay almost writes itself…
Most exam guides give vague advice like ‘structure your essay’ or ‘use academic vocabulary’ but FAIL to give you SPECIFIC SENTENCE-BY-SENTENCE INSTRUCTIONS. With my Sentence Guide the essay almost writes itself.
Any student that needs a Band 7 or higher can work with me, get help and feedback to use this 3-step system, today.
We believe in TRANSFORMATION not INFORMATION.
Our course comes with 8 Essay Corrections included.
Dear Ben and Nadyne,
I am happy to let you know that I have scored 7 on writing with 8 overall. I want to say huge THANK YOU. Your “sentence guide with essay evaluation” course coupled with your priceless latest videos on youtube (with academic vocabulary for writing) has made it possible for me. My family and I are now one step closer to moving to Canada – thanks to you.
5. Repeat: Watch more videos, write more essays
Follow the instructions in the videos to write your high scoring essay (really simple).
I have cleared my IELTS. W 7 R 7.5 L 8 S 8 overall 7.5
Thanks a lot Ben.
A FORMULA FOR WRITING HIGH SCORING ESSAYS QUICKLY AND EASY
- How to ‘start up’ your writing brain when you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what to write. – NO MORE STARING AT BLANK PAGES thinking what to write.! – Guaranteed!
How to increase the score of every single essay you write.
How to write in an academic native speaker style.
Maria took the exam for the first time and got 5.5 in the writing.
She joined the online course, wrote the essays, got the feedback, and is now in Australia.
She even scored a Band 9 in one of the sections!
- How to write in an academic native speaker style.
- What is the most important component of an essay.
- 4 Rock solid plans you can use for the most important part of the essay.
Hi, Nadyne and Ben,
- How to write a Band 7 essay even if you have never written an essay before.
- The single biggest mistake most students make when writing the task 2 essay…and how to avoid it.
- How to practically guarantee your essays get full points for Task Response and Cohesion / Coherence.
Weiyan is a self-study student in China wanting to immigrate with her family to Canada or Australia, so she needs IELTS.
She transformed her writing into EAP (English for Academic Purposes)
She jumped a whole band!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Feedback and improvement are the core of our IELTS coaching.
- Every three months we update the online course with the latest IELTS questions.
- We've been teaching IELTS online for over 6 years, and have plenty of success.
- Both our IELTS tutors have been training and preparing students for over 20 years.
- We only prepare students for IELTS, no other test.
- We are the only IELTS preparation course online offering a guarantee you will improve in your IELTS training.
- Our online training courses are unique and demanding. You will improve!
Successful students regularly join us on an online interview and are featured on the podcast to inspire others.
Who corrects your essays and helps you?
All our essay correctors are EX-IELTS Examiners.
Native English Speakers.
Over 20 years of experience in teaching.
Previously trained by IELTS IDP / British Council.
Get started now!
hello there!Ben, Just to give you context of my situation I took writing lessons from you guys in Feb for my IELTS exam on 20 Feb. It was my second attempt and in my previous attempt I scored 6.5 in writing and in my second attempt I scored 6 :(. I applied for re-evaluation and I got my result today.
So just wanted to inform you that i scored 5 now :(…LOL I am kidding my score has gone up to 7…I want to say heartfelt thank you to both of you for all the hard work you put in. All the lessons, feedback, test etc is so worth trying for all the students who want to score good in IELTS…. Thanks a lot guys. I have got my desired score (CLBP 9 for Canada PR) and writing section was one thing that I used to be afraid of ,but this time I was so confident. I applied for re-evaluation coz of you guys. I had confidence that I would at least score 7 and I made it…
Gwendolyn, I know its hard but please don’t start finding mistakes in this email (especially the punctuation). I am in ecstatic mood today :P….You will play an important role in making my Canada dream come true 🙂 🙂 :)…Your writing lessons have not only help in IELTS but in real life too. I can see massive improvement when I write office emails.
Thanks a ton guys!
…YOUR METHOD WORKS!
I am writing to thank you for your kind assistance. Your method works. I took and exam twice since I had purchased your ebook. I got an incredible result in Writing immediately (7.5 in January and 8 in March), although previous results was 6 and 6.5 Could you tell me if you have similar methods or materials related to Speaking part? It is highly important to me because my last result Listening 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 8 but Speaking 6.5. I failed again and I am so frustrated. I was wondering if you could give me some advice related to my problem? Thank you in advance.
Who is this course for?
– If you are preparing by yourself using online materials and find that all the different blogs offer different advice and you are completely frustrated and confused then you are in the right place here with me! The Sentence Guide will coach you through the entire writing process. Guaranteed.
– If you are in Australia / UK and need to pass fast but do have the funds, the time or the patience for the expensive, no-guarantee academies then it’s perfect for you.
– If you are a full time professional with no time to mess around in with IELTS classes / academies, or lack the time to find a quality personal IELTS tutor, and just want to improve in YOUR time, using YOUR computer and YOUR schedule then you will find this IELTS course is perfect for your situation.
– If you have no access to high quality IELTS specialised teachers in your country / city / town then the online IELTS course will give you the support, feedback, and knowledge to improve your writing and pass IELTS.
Although this course can save over 46 hours of study it is priced at only $167.00. Remember: there is work involved; you must write the essays and get them checked. To qualify for the ‘Jump to Band 7 or it’s free’ the following simple conditions are:
-Refund window is a generous 90 days from the purchase date.
-Proof of a Band 6.5 in writing must be provided before starting.
This is a no risk offer if you do not like the course, return it (before starting) and your money will be immediately refunded. Simply go ahead and order my new course (you do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card). After you pay you get an email with your username and password and you can start immediately.
Internet Security and buying online.
On IELTSpodcast.Teachable.com there is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which means your credit card information is 100% encrypted and secure.
In fact the secure certificates mean full 128/256 bit encryption. The green https on IELTSpodcast.Teachable.com is a sign you are using a secure connection.